The ultimate WordPress network management With Sick Network, xMarkPro, WP Remote, ManageWP, InfiniteWP, Worpit, Wppipeline and CMS Commander. Which One Is The Best Choices to manage multiple WordPress?
Managing multiple WordPress sites, post, upgrades and backups can be a pain. These WordPress Management System can make your life easier!!
1. Sick Network
Sick Network is the world’s first self managed WordPress management console that you are 100% in control of! With Sick Network you can run multiple WordPress updates, Add, Edit or delete any Posts or Pages, Update/Add new Plugins, Update/Add New Themes and much much more.
Sick Network Features
- Connect and control all your WordPress installs even those on different hosts!
- Track Google Analytics on all your sites
- Perform offline checks on all your sites
- Group all your sites for even easier maintenance
- Clone and Migrate all your sites
- Make, Schedule and Restore from Backup all your sites
- Manage all your Users from one location
- Manage all Comments from one location
- Manage and Add all your Pages from one location
- Manage and Add all your Posts from one location
- Fix all common security issues from one location
- Update all Themes from one location
- Update all Plugins from one location
- Update all WordPress installs from one location
- Run everything from 1 Dashboard that you host!
- Track Clicks Heatmaps for all your sites
Ultimate Blog Network Management
Professionally and easily manage mulitple WordPress sites from one central location. Whether you have only a few sites or hundreds, xMarkPro contains all the necessary features to professionally manage all aspects.
Instantly create and manage domains across multiple servers / hosting accounts.
Centrally manage all plugins, themes, posts, pages, blogrolls, categories, users, widgets.
Search engine rankings, Alexa rankings, Ahrefs integration, Google Pagerank and Pagespeed, SEOMoz.
Industry leading 256 bit AES encryption, multiple authentication levels, automated backups.
xMarkPro contains all necessary features to professionally manage multiple WordPress sites, regardless if you only have a handful or hundreds. Automated domain creation, WordPress management, unbeatable statistics, project management, an online marketplace, plus much more. xMarkPro is developed to be easy for beginners, but also contains all necessary functionality for the more advanced users who need an enterprise solution.
ManageWP Manage WordPress Sites from One Dashboard
It’s The Ultimate WordPress Dashboard
With our intuitive one-click access, accessing all of your WordPress sites is a breeze. Simply click on the WordPress site you want to manage, and you’re instantly logged in and ready to manage. No more passwords!
Managing your themes and plugins is simple. Easily review which of your WordPress sites have themes and plugins that need attention. And with one click, all of your plugins and themes are updated.
No more dreading the work you’ll be putting into upgrading to the latest version of WordPress. We’ve made it as effortless as possible — with the click of a button, all of your WordPress sites will be up to date!
Saving time is one of the things we pride ourselves on, and with our tools, you can be sure that the time you save will add up. Now you’ll have more free time available to focus on your business and your customers.
Manage Multiple WordPress Sites From Your Server.
Manage multiple WordPress installations from a single dashboard using our free self hosted software.
InfiniteWP MANAGE UNLIMITED WORDPRESS SITES FROM A CENTRAL ADMIN PANEL
InfiniteWP simplifies your WordPress management tasks into a quick click of a button. So you can spend your time on more important things. Here is a look at what you can do with InfiniteWP.
InfiniteWP TOP FEATURES
ONE MASTER LOGIN
Logging into individual sites is a thing of the past.
Add your websites to the panel and access them in a click.
ORGANIZE YOUR SITES INTO GROUPS
Perform bulk operations on a group of sites.
No more updating the same plugin on every website.
Add your websites to the panel and access them in a click.
UPDATE ALL OR SITE-WISE OR SELECTED
You can update all items that are available,
or update items based on websites or update
INSTANT BACKUP & RESTORE
Backing up sites is as easy as 1-2-3.
RESTORE, DOWNLOAD & DELETE BACKUPS
You can restore the backups, download them and delete old backups.
BULK MANAGE PLUGINS & THEMES
Bulk Activate, Deactivate, Install & Delete Plugins / Themes
MANAGE AND INSTALL PLUGINS & THEMES
Activate & deactivate multiple plugins & themes at once.
Install multiple plugins on multiple sites simultaneously.
5. WP Remote
Keep a close watch on your sites
With WP Remote you can easily monitor and manage all of your WordPress powered sites.
Track all your sites
There is no limit to the number of sites you can add to WP Remote, sites can be organised into groups and quickly searched.
Serious about Security
We never ask for your site username and password, we use unique API keys to ensure only you can manage your site, and backups are stored on encrypted servers.
WP Remote Features
- Bulk update all WordPress installations
- Create off-site backups
- Update plugins that can be updated via the WordPress plugin page
- Update themes that can be updated via the WordPress themes page
The Best Way To Manage Multiple WordPress Sites
Manage WordPress Better with these Worpit Features
When you manage all your WordPress websites with Worpit, this is what you get …
Manage all your WordPress sites in a single Admin Dashboard
With Worpit you connect all your WordPress sites into one, single management dashboard.
You can update plugins, themes, optimize databases, install more WordPress sites, and more…
There’s no more remembering logins and passwords, or performing repetitive mundane tasks on each site.
Worpit saves you all the time and effort traditionally involved in maintaining all your WordPress sites.
- Manage all your WordPress sites in a single Admin Dashboard
- Jump to each individual WordPress site admin at any time
- Worpit is FREE to start using today with no commitments
- 1-Click WordPress Upgrades
- Manage All Your WordPress Plugins on All Your Sites
- Install WordPress anywhere you have cPanel Web Hosting
- In-built tools to optimize your WordPress sites and databases
- Integrates probably the best WordPress backup and recovery system on the planet
- Worpit has a clean, no-clutter user interface
- WorpDrive Lets You Restore Anywhere In Minutes
WP Pipeline – Essential Software to Save You Time, Guarantee Your Security And Give You Back Control of Your Income!
The 3 Groundbreaking Benefits You’ll See When Using WP Pipeline
WP Pipline is a revolutionary new WordPress plugin which only takes about 5 minutes to install but will likely have a profoundly positive effect on the way your business runs. If you can install a WordPress plugin and point and click then you can start using WP Pipeline in just a few minutes.
This is what WP Pipeline can give you today…
WP Pipeline takes care of your WordPress security and updates for you simply and easily.
WP Pipeline will update all of you plugins and themes for you. It will even make sure that your WordPress version is up to date. WP Pipeline will do this across every single blog that you and/or your clients have.
By setting up WP Pipeline, in just a few minutes, you will have an instant realtime overview of all of your blogs!
Manage All Of Your WordPress Blogs From One Location
- Update WordPress Versions, Themes and Plugins
- Deploy WordPress Themes and Plugins
- Create New Blogs
- Activate and Delete Themes and Plugins
- Blog Grouping
- Backs up your blogs
- User Management
- Central Plugin and Theme Directories
- WP Pipeline makes it extremely easy to add or delete blogs from your dashboard.
8. CMS Commander
WordPress Management Software
Starting as a blogging software WordPress has improved much over recent years and has become a full fledged CMS used for websites of any type and size nowadays. Its easiness of use and the fact that it is a free software makes it attractive and lucrative to run and build several WordPress websites. If you own more than one WordPress blog CMS Commander can help you save much of the time you currently spend on managing your WordPress sites!
After adding all your blogs into CMS Commander you can remotely manage all the WordPress websites at the same time and, for example, update plugins, approve comments and much more on all your sites without the need to log into each admin area individually. A few clicks in CMS Commander are all it takes now!
CMS Commander Features
- Post creation
- Bulk posting and automatic content
- Media Uploader and Image Storage
- Bulk edit WordPress posts and pages
- Website Monetization
- Theme management
- Plugin and Theme storage
- WordPress Backups
- Clone WordPress Websites
- Post management
- Maintenance Mode
- WP Robot management